What is the alternative to statins and drugs, especially when doctors insist that you do something about your cholesterol levels? Besides not filling the prescription…
Be as healthy as possible and ignore the cholesterol numbers.
Here are some simple suggestions to health that do not include taking statin drugs for lowering your cholesterol:
- Do not take STATIN drugs
- Eat healthy
- Avoid processed foods
- Drink clean water
- Exercise modestly
- Take supplements every day.
- The B-vitamins are vital for heart health and good circulation. Niacin (Vitamin B3) is particularly beneficial in amounts of 500mg once or twice daily. The slow release formulations reduce or eliminate the potential flushing problems.
- Take a daily dose of a good probiotic
- Along with FOS or fructooligosaccharides – a nutrient for one of the good bacteria in the probiotic
Please read everything you can about Statins. I am extremely passionate about this topic and I’m standing up and yelling about it.
Here are links to every article or blog post I’ve made regarding the subject:
- Your Health: Cholesterol
- Your Health: Inflammation, Statins & Cardio Vascular Disease
- Your Health: Heart Health Without Drugs
- Your Health: Cholesterol CAUSES Death?
- Side Effects of Cholesterol Drugs
- Heart Health: Policosanol & Niacin vs. Drugs
- Statin Drugs Can Kill You
- Statin Drugs Can Make You Dumb
- That’s The Drugs Talking…
- My cholesterol numbers are high!
- My TOP THREE Worst Drugs