The Compounder Pharmacy is a STRESS-FREE PHARMACY & WORKPLACE.
With the outside world being as stressful as it is, and to ensure we’re dispensing the highest quality compounded medications possible, we take great strides to make sure our business environment is as stress-free as possible.
Our professional, licensed, and certified compounding pharmacy staff is fully committed to fulfilling prescription orders from licensed providers, but we are adamant about not entertaining any unnecessary stress and feel the best method to communicate how we do things is by being completely transparent with our customers and partners.
So once again, let me reiterate, The Compounder Pharmacy is a STRESS-FREE PHARMACY & WORKPLACE.
What does that mean for our customers?
– It means orders are put into the queue to be compounded and filled in the order they are received.
– It means we need three things to get an order into the queue: (1) a signed prescription from a licensed provider (aka refills), (2) payment information, and (3) the necessary ingredients in stock. If any of these aren’t available, the order is not entered into the queue until they are acquired.
What does that mean for our healthcare partners?
– It means we need patient-specific prescription orders in writing, every time.
– It means if we receive a prescription left over voicemail, we will do our best to transcribe that message as it was left, and then send it back to you in writing and request it be sent to us via fax, email, text, e-script, or through our online RX portal located at www.thecompounder.com/RX. In the words of our favorite pharmacy auditor, “you can’t scan a voicemail for errors”.
– It means we do not fill prescriptions for a provider that was also written by that provider.
– It means we have no grey area, and we follow the letter of the law.
– It means prescriptions are valid for one year from the date of writing, with controlled substance prescriptions good for six months.
– It means all narcotic orders require a signed hard copy to be received prior to the order being dispensed.
We pride ourselves in our ability to communicate and we hope the joy our business brings us brings you a bit of calm when utilizing our services. We know you have a choice where you spend your money, and we hope that by communicating how we do business you will choose to work with a stress free pharmacy like The Compounder.
Joel Frieders, CEO
The Compounder Pharmacy
340 Marshall Ave #100
Aurora, IL 60506