Below are quick informational summaries of medicines that are used to manage Pain.
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Anesthetics Topical
- Aspirin Topical
- Darvocet / propoxyphene and acetaminophen
- Dilaudid / hydromorphone hydrochloride
- Homatropine plus Hydrocodone
- Ibuprofen and Hydrocodone
- Keppra / levetiracetam
- Ketamine Nasal Spray
- Lyrica / pregabalin
- Oxycontin / oxycodone
- Soma / carisoprodol
- Suboxone / buprenorphine and naloxone
- Tetracaine Lollipop
- Vicodin / hydrocodone and acetaminophen
If your medication isn’t listed here and you would like us to create an information sheet for you, contact us and we will write one up as soon as possible.
Below are quick informational summaries of medicines organized by ailment, type or application. Click their categories to navigate.