It’s what makes rain water more effective than tap water when you water your plants. Try adding an ounce of hydrogen peroxide to a quart of water before watering.In recent decades, over 7,700 articles relating to hydrogen peroxide have been written in the standard medical journals. Thousands more, involving its therapeutic use, have appeared in alternative health publications. The number of conditions helped by hydrogen peroxide is astounding. The reported dangers and side effects are few and often conflicting.
- lung disease
- intestinal parasites
- periodontal disease
- chronic fatigue
Other interesting facts about Hydrogen Peroxide:
- The miracle nutrient, Coenzyme Q10, helps regulate intercellular oxidation. The use of statin drugs blocks the formation of CoQ10 and our hearts can easily suffer permanent damage from oxygen starvation.
- Hydrogen peroxide is required for the production of thyroid hormone and sexual hormones. (Mol Cell Endocrinol 86;46(2): 149-154) (Steroids 82;40(5):5690579).
- It stimulates the production of interferon (J Immunol 85;134(4):24492455).
- It dilates blood vessels in the heart and brain (Am J Physiol 86;250 (5 pt 2): H815-821 and (2 pt 2):H157-162).
- It improves glucose utilization in diabetics (Proceedings of the IBOM Conference 1989, 1990, 1991).
|Allergies||Diabetic Retinopahty||Multiple Sclerosis|
|Altitude Sickness||Digestion Problems||Parkinsonism|
|Arrhythmia||Food Allergies||Rheumatoid Arthritis|
|Candida||Herpes Zoster||Viral Infections|
|Cardiovascular Disease||HIV Infection||Warts|
|Cerebral Vascular Disease||Influenza||Yeast Infections|
|Chronic Pain||Insect Bites||*|
|Diabetic Gangrene||Lupus Erythematosis||*|
Using 3% Hydrogen Peroxide at home:
Hydrogen peroxide is available in various strengths and grades. For all but the most complex needs, the common pint of 3% hydrogen peroxide is the safest and least expensive. I suggest keeping a couple of bottles on hand at all time – in the bathroom and kitchen.
• Mix 3 tablespoons with a quart of non-chlorinated water to make an enema or douche formula to help fight off harmful viruses, yeast and bacteria.
• It can be used half or full strength as a mouthwash and helps reduce or eliminate those irritating sores.
• It can be mixed with baking soda for toothpaste.
• It can be used full strength as a footbath for athlete’s foot.
• Diabetics have found relief from circulation problems by soaking their feet in 1 pint of 3% peroxide mixed with 1 gallon of warm, non-chlorinated water for 30 minutes nightly.
• A tablespoon added to 1 cup of non-chlorinated water can be used as a nasal spray.
• Hydrogen peroxide can be added to your pet’s drinking water at the rate of 1 ounce per quart of non-chlorinated water.
• It can be used in a spray bottle as a disinfectant for fresh fruit and vegetables. Use it along with another spray bottle of vinegar. Spray with each solution and then rinse with water.
Hydrogen peroxide is one of the few simple miracle substances still available to the public. It is safe and extremely useful. Although I am a strong supporter of hydrogen peroxide use, I am not suggesting that everyone needs to be using it. There are probably some individuals whose health and well-being would not be enhanced with hydrogen peroxide. But there are also millions of others who are suffering needlessly because they either do not know about hydrogen peroxide or they have been misinformed about its use.