I get asked about vaccinations quite often. Rather than writing about a specific issue that lands on either side of the argument, I have written out some simple steps to follow if you or a dependent are on the receiving end of a vaccine.
If the vaccination is mandatory;
- Observe and document as much as possible before getting the vaccine.
- Make certain the recipient is as healthy as possible, eating good food, drinking clean water, living well, and exercising.
- Use probiotics and consider doubling up for a week before and after the vaccine.
- Allow the absolute minimum number of injections in a single visit.
- Administer anti inflammatory and/or antihistamine four hours before vaccine and for a day after (every 4 to 6 hours). Apply cold packs to injection site if there is discomfort, redness, or swelling.
- Observe and document everything for a few days after the vaccine.
If the vaccination is voluntary;
- gather information and decide whether you want to get it.
- If the answer is no, move on with your life and put it out of your mind.
- If the answer is yes, see above list of six.
Finally, don’t discuss your decision with anyone who disagrees with you. Your decision is none of their business – and vice versa.